Friday, February 02, 2007

Housecleaning

Quick note: if you've requested your blog be added to the blogroll on the right rail, it should now be there. If it's not, let me know. I'm in the process of pruning, too, and abandoned blogs will be removed over the next month or so. Same goes for the group list -- the alpha-by-state list will vanish, leaving only the more attactive and more useful Google Maps at-home dad mashup. I'll be basing the groups on the stellar list maintained by Bruce at Seattle Dads.

In addition, in keeping with Bruce's suggestion that we lay slowlane.com to rest, I've removed another block of links to slowlane. If you see any active links to that site after about mid-2004, please let me know, and I'll remove them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home