Monday, July 30, 2007

Bad News?: Daddy Day Camp

Those of you with really long memories may remember that I was pretty happy with Daddy Day Care, the Eddie Murphy flick about two dads who go into the daycare biz. It wasn't exactly Kubrick but it wasn't bad for what it was.

But I have recently been warned that there is a sequel in the making -- Daddy Day Camp -- which looks pretty lousy. I don't intend to screen this one, so if you plop down your $9.50 next Friday, drop me a line and let me know how it is.

(Of course, I happen to believe that the summer camp genre pretty much peaked with Meatballs, which my parents required me to watch before I left for my first overnight camp and which was later taken as gospel on the best way to run a camp by my fellow counselors during my two years on camp staff.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home