Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Key Stuff to Know About the 2009 At-Home Dad Convention (Such As: I Will Be There)

Things are coming together for the 14th annual At-Home Dad Convention (Oct. 10, in Omaha), so I wanted to share some stuff you should know.
  • I *will* be there this year, after a few years off. I'll be doing a session on dads and the Internet.
  • The early registration discount ends on August 15. So do yourself a favor and register, like, today. If you don't have the funds, there is a scholarship available. Let me know and I'll put you in touch with the right guys.
  • That's just the start. There's a lot more on the program, and I'll be flagging it as we get closer to the date. Let me know in the comments if I can expect to see you there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home