Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Very little, somewhat late: I tried to post yesterday, but a mysterious problem with Blogger rendered my efforts useless.

There wasn't much media chatter over the weekend -- and I haven't seen much interesting over the past day, either. There is a quickie at-home dad politics watch on a dad running for trustee of some place called Village of the Branch, and a dad quoted in a story about the first playgroup (!?!) in a place called Citrus Springs.

I enjoyed the latter piece, mostly because it has nothing to do with at-home dads. The dad quoted is treated like any other parent who chooses to be a caregiver. It was nice -- the implication was one of accepance. And while I get not-always-so-secret-glee out of being unique, I do appreciate it when the Rebel Dad likestyle is treated as ho-hum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home