Friday, May 23, 2003

I have to ask: am I missing anything by avoiding daytime television? I saw that Dr. Phil had a stay-at-home dad on yesterday, which I missed. Should I be thankful? Here's the synopsis: "Mr. Mom
For five years, Al has been a stay-at-home dad, an experience he now calls "the hardest job." With his patience running thin, Al wonders if he can stay on the job without losing his manhood.
" Not exactly inspiring of confidence.

It looks like Libby Gill (author of Stay-at-Home Dads: The Essential Guide to Creating the New Family) may have also been on, and there's this nice Q&A on the Dr. Phil site about how to make Rebel Dadism work. So perhaps the show wasn't all about the prospect of whether one could lose his manhood by doing laundry or making grilled cheese. Can anyone fill me in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home