Thursday, March 04, 2004

Not much moving in the at-home dadlands, so I've taken this opportunity to trick out the site a little bit (a very little bit, given my technological shortcomings). I've added a few of my regular at-home dad blogs to the left rail. If you're not reading Laid-Off Dad and Daddy Zine, you're missing two guys who can write. (Though I have no idea what happened to Being Daddy, I'm keeping the link active. The archives alone are priceless.)

I'll also added an XML feed that will, in theory, make this page readable to you guys who surf via RSS feeds. This Slate piece today finally prompted me to figure out the whole deal. So if you're a geek, you should be happier. (On the other hand, if the site is not, in fact, syndicated right now, I am powerless to explain what went wrong.)

Happy surfing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home