Sunday, February 27, 2005

Rebel Dad Radio 2.27.05

I promised this would be up by Sunday. I didn't say *when* on Sunday ... sorry about the delay. Ironically, I won't be able to listen to my own podcast. My MP3 player locked up today in ways that are way beyond just resetting the unit. While I'm apologizing, Bill Beagle from the Dayton at-home dad group is getting bumped to next week so I can talk (more) about FMLA with Lissa Bell from the National Partnership for Women and Families.

Show notes:
* Intro
* Discussion of DCMetroDads TV coverage. 3.6 million?
* The extra-super very last word (hopefully) on Judith Warner, her Salon interview and musings on a father generation gap.
* Interview with Lissa Bell of the National Partnership for Women & Families

As always, I love hearing from you. Drop e-mail to rebeldadradio@rebeldad.com. Or you can leave a voice mail at 206.338.3237 and get your voice on Rebel Dad Radio ...

Rebel Dad Radio 2.27.05 | 20 minutes | 9.8 MB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home