Friday, November 18, 2005

All systems go: I'll be on a plane, headed for the convention by 7 p.m. tonight, and I look forward to joining the festivities around 9:30 p.m. Dave warns me that the Cambridge House is not exactly "across the street," but I'm sure you'll find your way those six blocks. All of the techy stuff should be a go; technology willing, the keynote will be up on the web tomorrow night, and I've already started posting to the convention Flickr feed at www.flickr.com/photos/rebeldad/. (As an aside, I'll be tagging all photos with "rebeldad." If you go to the convention, take photos and use Flickr, add "rebeldad" to your tags and we'll be able to build a huge library of convention pics at www.flickr.com/photos/tags/rebeldad/.)

Of course, I was so busy getting my life in order that I completely missed The View yesterday on at-home dads. The Minnesota guys look like they got good press, and there was evidently some Desperate Housewives stuff, too. Anyone have a tape they can spare for a week or so?

Update: Phil at "A Family Runs Through It" caught the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home