Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Updates Coming

Fair warning: you guys have been creating blogs left and right, and I plan to update the blogroll in the right column in the next few days. So if you have a site and haven't flagged it to me, please let me know.

And on the subject of updates, I'd really like to make sure my list of regional dads groups is complete. I have a Cobb County, GA one that I need to list, and please let me know if yours should also be included. Getting as complete a list of AHD group websites will help a great deal in the convention planning. Alternatively, if you have a local at-home dad group that doesn't have a web page, please let me know, either in the comments or via e-mail.

I'm not sure where to file this, but I want to make sure I flag Wanted:Hero, a father-friendly comic book from an at-home dad of eight (!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home