Thursday, March 08, 2007

Some New Playgroups/Dads Groups on the Radar

In addition to falling behind (already) in my blogroll efforts, I have some major updates to do for the map. Until then, here are a handful of groups springing up ... drop these guys a line or drop by if you're in the neighborhood:

Indiana Dads At Home Network (IDAHN) and meets every Monday at theFishers library, 5 Municiple Drive from 10:00-11:00 AM in the stageroom.Please contact Patrick Warner at 317-490-2380

Denver Dads: Contact Doug Brown at Uke_Skywalker@msn.com. They meet once a week.

Atlanta Area: Kevin has started a group for Gwinett dads (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gwinnettdads/):
I will be at the play area at Mall of Georgia in front of Nordstrom on Thursday, April 5 at 1:00. I'll be the one with the squealing ten-month-old.
I'll let you all know when I add these to the map. In the meantime, let me know if you have a group that's not yet listed ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home