Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Welcome Today Show Viewers

First-time visitors who want to get a feel for what gets discussed here are more than welcome to comb through the archives (at right). If you like what you see, consider subscribing to the site via RSS. (Click for MyYahoo, IGoogle, MyAOL or Bloglines).

At-home dads looking to connect with neighbors should check out the dad group/playgroup map. Those looking for a more virtual community are encouraged to check out athomedad.org.

If you want the skinny on at-home dad numbers, I've gathered all that I can find on the stats page.

Those looking for other resources on at-home dads should check out my best-of-the-bunch roundup of dad media.

If you've come seeking parenting advice, I can do no better than to point you to the Parenting Manifesto Project, in which I solicited manifestos of 500 words or less on parenting from readers. The responses are truly extraordinary.

If you're looking for more on work-life balance, please check out the Washington Post's On Balance blog. I contribute every Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home