Thursday, October 23, 2003

This is a great week for magazine articles of interest to Rebel Dad. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any of these articles. More magazine and Better Homes and Gardens (both owned by the same folks) both supposedly have at-home dad stories. I haven't seen either. I don't subscribe to More and I'm thinking the family subscription to BHG has run out. Either way, I may have to take a trip to newsstand to learn more. If someone knows where electronic copies reside, I'd be most grateful. And the fine folks at Slate, in their summary of other magazines, notes an interesting-sounding article coming out in the New York Times Magazine on career women leaving the workforce to spend more time with family. My guess is it will read true to a lot of at-home dads ... I'll let you know what I think (once Sunday rolls around).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home