Wednesday, March 24, 2004

In an effort to beat back the quiet on the at-home dad front, let me introduce a couple of other blogging at-home dads. There's Blogging the Children, which used to bill itself as providing "the milestones, quips and quirks associated with raising children" and now proudly bills itself "the milestones, quips and quirks associated with raising children through the eyes of a stay-at-home-dad."

And let me be the first to induce the Daily Yak, which has had a grand total of one post (it was launched on Monday). It's been a while since I witnessed the birth of a blog, and I look forward to what Russ puts together over there.

I'll get those guys up on the right rail one of these days ...

I should also mention Daddy, Papa & Me, a great blog about two dads raising a daughter. It's not technically an at-home dad blog, but still voices worth having.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home