Sunday, October 10, 2004

Special Holiday Edition of Rebel Dad dedicated to answering the question of what John Kerry meant when he said during Friday's debate that "I've even scaled back some of my favorite programs already, like the child-care program I wanted to fund ..."

I highlighted his proposal when it came out and find that the bare bones of it are still featured on his web site. Did his statement in the debate mean that the proposal he talked about in June had already been watered down? Or has he taken his proposal from this summer off of the table? No post-debate covered I've seen touched on the point.

Anyone know? Anyone care? I'll probably try to call the campaign in the next couple of days, but I fear that won't get me far ... suggestions welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home