Thursday, June 30, 2005

FYI on reality TV: A casting person contacted me early today to ask if I would put her in touch with at-home dads for ABC TV shows, notably Wife Swap. I told her I would not post her request, but told her she could -- like anyone else -- troll the comments section of the site.

She had evidently contacted a few of you (follow the link for a thoughful response), suggesting my endorsement. Let me be perfectly clear: I want to be helpful, but I don't think reality TV is ever a particularly good idea, even if you're Bobby Brown.

Hope that clears things up, and I apologize if I inadvertantly threw anyone into the lion's maw. Personally, I'd avoid Wife Swap, but maybe Heather can set you up for a husband fixin'.

Yours in good humor,
Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home