Wednesday, June 22, 2005

OK. So maybe Meet Mr. Mom isn't so bad. I received an e-mail today looking for folks for a new ABC reality show called "Fix My Husband." If it were a show about men facing up the reality of vasectomy, I'd shell out for a TiVo, just to catch every moment of a show with real drama and emotion (On a related note: Does anyone have an MP3 of your Chad's Convention performance from 2002? If so, I absolutely must podcast it.)

But, sadly, it's not.

It's a show about changing the "broken" man in your life for the better, with the help of the Walt Disney Company! ("Over the course of just one week, selected husbands will learn priceless pointers that will enhance their marriage, and more importantly, keep their wives happy.") Only one caveat: "Those with serious issues need not apply." So I guess the whole "fixing" part must be secondary ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home