Tuesday, July 05, 2005

It's been a while since I overhauled the list of at-home dad groups that appears on the right rail, an oversight I intend to fix.

Along those lines, I received a request to post the well-developed meetup page for an Orlando at-home parents group. It seems that there is a guy in that group, Eddie, who wouldn't mind getting another couple of guys involved so they can do a dad's night out.

Long Island continues to do well on the at-home dad front; there is now a Nassau County Dads group. They've off to a good start, and the founding dad was featured in his local newspaper. It's not clear whether there will be much overlap between the Nassau Group and Long Island Stay At Home Dads Group, but the more the merrier.

rebeldad.com has also been getting hits from Chelmsford Dads, a group serving the guys in the Boston suburb. This quietly thrilled me -- my family had a long and noteworthy history in Chelsmford, so I feel a little bit like an honorary member.

Finally, one of the guys at the Chicago dad's group posted this more comprehensive list of dad groups, which I'll be cleaning up and stealing from in the days and weeks ahead. Naturally, if you want me to list your group, just drop me a line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home