Thursday, September 08, 2005

OK. I take back (almost) everything bad that I may have said about the BBC following their any-way-you-slice-it dumb show "Bring Your Husband to Heel." Because now the beeb has let loose with a show called He's Having a Baby, which follows first-time dads as they stumble into parenting. I haven't seen the show (obviously), but it sounds like it may have been done with some ... gasp ... class or restraint. Anyone over there had a chance to watch?

Over here, I should be getting ready for some over-analysis of Desperate Housewives, which left us with the tantalizing prospect of a stay-at-home dad character. (I really don't care who really lived and who really died. More SAHD plotlines!) For giggles, I took the "Which Housewife Are You" quiz. I'm Lynette, whatever that says. Season premier is Sept. 25, I think.

There has been some discussion about the best time for a RebelDad event over convention weekend. I'm open to suggestions. A midnight breakfast on Friday or Saturday? An early-bird breakfast before the buses pull out on Saturday? An exclusive, 10 p.m. after-party on Saturday night? I'll consider everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home