Thursday, August 25, 2005

Outreach day today: some new links and a plea for help. On the links front, the ranks of the at-home dad bloggers continues to swell. Today, I'll add RotaryDad to the right rail. It's a nice site by a SAHD who is doubling as a Rotarian. And back on the radar is CK, who just launched (Only) Man of the House. It's CK's second go at the blogging thing -- he had a wonderful touch with his own TowelBear -- and I wish him the best of luck.

Again, if I've missed your site, let me know. And if I have mentioned your site, but failed to put it on the right rail, let me know that, too.

Finally, I received an e-mail last week for a guy looking for other SAHDs in the Pensacola, Florida area. If you know one (or are one), let me know or reveal yourself in the comments.

Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home