Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Final Forum Thoughts

Thanks to all who have weighed in on the idea of a rebeldad.com forum. I've decided to pull the effort off-line because I don't see it doing anything that the vibrant dadstayshome forum isn't already doing. Having two forums with the same crowd seems a bit silly. I'll put a link up to the forum in the next few days, and I'd encourage anyone who hasn't checked it out to take a look.

Instead, I'll probably build out the rebeldad wiki as the need arises. The wiki is a bit more specific, and it can be tracked with RSS, which makes it easier for me to keep my eye on it.

So that will do it for site monkeying for the time being. Back to the at-home dad news (and convention video!) later this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home