Monday, January 30, 2006

New Resources

OK: I've finished the latest overhaul to the list of the resources to right, adding a bunch of new blogs and three (!) new local groups. So if you're in Tulsa or Nebraska or Cobb County, GA, you now have a local group to get in touch with. Personally, I'm especially excited by the Lincoln/Omaha group. I have family ties to the area, and I have connected with Phil and Mike, the two guys leading the charge, when I've been in town. I wish them -- and their counterparts in Oklahoma and Georgia -- the best of luck gaining members and attention.

If you're interested in getting your own local group up and running, check out the guide to starting your own dad's group from the Dayton group.

I've added five new blogs, too (and removed three "dead" ones):
220,221, Whatever it Takes
Dad's HighWAY
Stay Home, Daddy-O
At Home Dad's Search for Millions
Crooked Line

Again, let me know if you'd like to be listed. I have one criteria: you must be a self-described at-home dad.

For those of you who want to import the list of dad blogs wholesale into your newsreader, I plan on updating the OPML file in the coming week. I'll let you know when that gets done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home