Tuesday, March 13, 2007

We're Number One (For What That's Worth)

So nearly five years after I started this blog, I have rised (probably temporarily) to the top spot for Google searches on "stay at home dad" and "stay at home dads," which gives me a completely unwarranted ego boost, though it does absolutely nothing to actually change my life. Thanks to all who have given me GoogleJuice by linking here.

I'm looking forward to getting bumped off the top spot. Rebeldad.com is not the end-all, be-all of at-home dad sites -- it's run by one guy in his spare time -- and I don't have any aspirations to make it the authoritative outlet for all things SAHD. I look forward to the day when there is an online home for stay-at-home dads that has the smarts of Peter Baylies' newsletter from the 1990s, the discussion level of the dadstayshome.com forums, and the audience of the old slowlane.com. I know that a lot of guys are working to make athomedad.org such a site, and it's worth a visit if you haven't checked it out yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home