Friday, April 13, 2007

Cross-Promotion

In pulling together my On Balance post yesterday on the subject of the Washington Post piece in which world-renowned violinist, Stradivarius's in tow, played at a subway stop, I ended up thinking a lot about the at-home dad convention. My post was about how hard it is to stop for the wonderful serendipitous moments in life when you're locked into the kind of scheduled life that is practically required for survival when you have kids.

One of the great things about the convention is that the guys who end up going are passionate about seeing life through the eyes of a kid, and I usually return with a renewed ability to really squeeze every moment out my time with the children. I know we're still more than six months away, but it's worth marking on your calender now: Nov. 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home