Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Lawyer Dads (The Inbox is Full Today!)

And here's a request for lawyers-turned-at-home-dads. E-mail Julie directly: athomelawyer@ <at> yahoo.com:

I am an attorney/mom who is writing a book for the legal audience (to be published with a legal publisher), and I am looking to interview stay-at-home lawyer dads about their experiences.  Might you know of any lawyers turned at-home dads who might be willing to speak with me by phone or email? Or, might you be willing to post on your site that I am looking to interview men who fit this description?  I am finding locating at-home lawyer dads somewhat challenging, and can only imagine that your site must get hits from dads meeting this criteria.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
Julie Tower-Pierce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home