Friday, April 04, 2008

This Is Your Brain. This Is Your Brain on Live TV.

According to Andy Warhol, I still have about 11 minutes and 30 seconds of fame left, and I've spent a bit of time thinking about how I spent my first 3 minutes and change.

In retrospect, there are two things I would have really liked to have sneaked into the discussion on Wednesday:
  • The At-Home Dad Convention is a kick, and if you're an at-home dad or considering the leap, it's well worth your time to consider the trip (this year, to Sacramento)
  • You do not need to be an at-home dad to put your family first. I am a go-to-work dad. I work for a great company that expects a exceptional work but allows me to get there on my own terms. This gets lost sometimes because rebeldad.com started with an at-home dad focus and remains pretty engaged in the issue. I applaud all the at-home dads out there. But I also applaud any father who demands a work environment that allows the pursue of work-family balance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home