Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Babble Says the Days of Equal Parenting Are Upon Us (More or Less)

My opinion on whether involved fatherhood has passed the tipping point or not fluctuates by the day, but hats off to Babble, which ran a piece title "10 Signs that Parenting is More Equal than it Used to Be."

The problem for me is that "More Equal than it Used to Be" is not a particularly impressive bar to clear. There's no doubt that all of the 10 trends are real (more changing tables in men's rooms, more guys taking paternity leave, more at-home dads), but the real question is whether the needle has been moved enough to really make a difference.

(Yes, I know that this was posted more than a month ago, but bear with me. I'm playing catchup.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home