Friday, March 27, 2009

Just What We Need: More Reality Television Starring Dads

The nice folks at Fox sent me an e-mail this week reminding me that they plan to an unholy marriage of at-home-dad-reality-TV with celebrity-driven-reality TV in a show called "Househusbands of Hollywood," which will follow a bunch of guys who are married to a bunch of who-dat celebs.

I have to admit to simply not understanding huge chunks of the reality-TV thing, including the whole "Real Housewives" concept, so I'm sure that "Househusbands" won't float my boat, either. But I have this happy feeling deep in my gut that says that whatever kind of dreck the show will offer up, it won't focus on the failings of these guys as dads.

Of course, it'll air on Fox Reality Channel, whatever the hell that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home