Thursday, December 18, 2003

Very little dad news to report this week, but sharp-eyed Bryan of menteach.org let me know about this coming attraction from Miramax.

Here's the plot summary: "Lonnie, G and Dominic are three bachelor buddies from the hood who, after a lifetime of hard partying, are in for a rude awakening when their respective girlfriends all get pregnant at the same time. The fathers-to-be embark on an always hilarious and often touching journey while learning as much about themselves as they do about love and fatherhood."

Doesn't sound like the standard fatherhood fare. I'm intrigued ...

And while the news day is slow, let me flag a new dad blog worth reading: Daddy Zine. Sharp, sharp stuff. (As an aside, I will someday update the right rail of this site with links to some of the other blogs I've mentioned lately, including Dad's On the Couch and House Husband Diaries. As always, let me know if you see at-home dad blogs I'm missing.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home