Thursday, August 05, 2004

An open letter to rebeldad.com readers:

I need your help. In the coming months, I plan on revamping both the look and the content here at rebeldad.com in an effort to make the site about more than just one guy's musings and a collection of links. I'd like to add more information about at-home fatherhood -- how to navigate the ins-and-outs of becoming a rebel dad and how to make the most of the experience once the decision has been made. I have a sense of some of the elements that would make this site more useful, but I'd love to get the judgment of others.

Along those lines, I'd love feedback on what *you* would like to see here. Is there information you've searched for in vain? Are there at-home fatherhood questions that remain unanswered? Are there resources that I ought to be providing?

I've appreciated the support of everyone who has read, e-mailed and commented over the nearly two years that rebeldad.com has been live, and I look forward to more dialogue as the site's reinvention moves forward.

Thanks in advance,
Rebel Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home