Thursday, December 16, 2004

It's a roundup day, starting with credit where credit is due: Modern Day Day tipped me off on the Bruce Willis thing. I neglected to give him the shout-out on Monday. Apologies.

Also, thanks to Russ for nominating me in the "Daddy" category in the Best of Blogs awards. I don't think I fit the criteria very well, but I wish Russ the best of luck. The collection of nominations serves as a wonderful list of daddy blogs, and I've added two nominees to the at-home dads to the list at right: Ty Miller and Patricide.

Finally, in the local news category, we can add Brian Feehrey to the list of guys who have been profiled by their newspaper. Read his story here in the Daily Southtown (IL). Bob Frank is quoted, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home