Friday, January 21, 2005

The revolution will be podcast. Heck, the revolution is being podcast. (Podcasting is the new blogging. It's a way of easily downloading web audio files onto iPods and other mp3 players.) Among the vanguard of this whole podcasting thing is a guy in L.A. named Dan Klass who has a most wonderful show called The Bitterest Pill.

Almost anything is game during Dan's podcasts -- spilled cooking oil, family trips, run-ins with celebrities -- but during his last couple (#17 and #18), he's begun talking more about the unique features of being an at-home dad. I don't single Dan out now just because he said nice things about me, but because it's wonderful to hear such insight into at-home fatherhood. If there has ever been a better defense of diaper changing, I've yet to hear it.

On the same subject: I'm going to try my hand at the podcasting thing, with a beta attempt at Rebel Dad Radio scheduled to go up Sunday, January 30. I'm not capable of being as funny as Dan, but you can look for an overview of the week's dad news and an interview with a luminary TBD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home