Sunday, March 06, 2005

Rebel Dad Radio 3.6.05

I'm making good on my promises this week. Bill Beagle from the Dayton at-home dad group appears to talk about how the zaniest (and probably biggest, per capita) dads group was founded. It's well worth a listen, if only to find out how to create the illusion of a thriving group with nothing more than a web site.

I always welcome feedback: 206.338.3237 is the listener comment line (I reserve the right to use your recorded wisdom), rebeldad@gmail.com is the e-mail, and I can be Skyped at rebeldad. (By the way, if anyone wants to invite me to Skype voicemail, I'd happily accept the invite.)

Show Notes:
* Introduction
* Thanks to Eric Rice for the shoutout.
* Discussion of the TV story on the Northeast Wisconsin At-Home Dads. Daddy of the Year -- a stroke of genius.
* Interview with Bill Beagle of Dayton Dads At Home.

Thanks for listening.

Rebel Dad Radio 3.6.05 | 20:07 | 9.2 MB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home