Friday, May 06, 2005

Rebel Dad Radio 5.06.05

I'm back. After teasing for weeks (or is it months now?), I finally pulled together another Rebel Dad Radio. It marks the beginning of a new phase in the podcast: I'll be less regular, I'll probably have fewer interviews and I'll be generally calmer as a result.

The best way to keep me on the air is to bother me constantly: e-mail rebeldad@gmail.com, leave a message on the phone comment line at 206.338.DADS or try Skyping rebeldad. I'll keep Skype up a bit more this week; feel free to give a ring.

Show Notes
* Welcome
* Thanks to callers and Eric Rice for feedback
* Call for suggestions for a Top 10 Father's Day Stories list
* Discussion of dumb comment on CBS Sunday Morning
* At-Home Dad Kisses Kate Winslett ... Hollywood is at work
* Don't believe anything the fine people at Dodge Trucks tell you
* "Hello," by Rock and Roll Dad

Rebel Dad Radio 5.06.05 | 15:57 | 7.3 MB

RSS FEED AT http://feeds.feedburner.com/RebelDad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home