Friday, April 15, 2005

The pile of items is growing, so let me get the easy/important ones off my plate. As Father's Day approaches, I'll be trying to post more as the eyeballs grow, and Rebel Dad Radio will make a re-appearance, perhaps as early as next week. I have a growing pile of audio that needs to be dealt with, too.

1) The National Partnership for Women & Familes contacted me this week. They're putting together an FMLA report and are looking for men who have had negative FMLA experiences (or who have been discouraged from taking the leave) in the workplace. Obviously, I passed them along to Russ, who wrote his maddening tale earlier this year. But anyone else willing to tell their story should contact me.

2) If you had ever been curious what Rebel Dad (or the Rebel Family) looked like, tune into PBS's To The Contrary this weekend. We'll be featured (I think) in a piece about flexible schedules. Check you local listings ... Update, 6:02 p.m.: TTC has taken down the flex time promo from the site. Looks like Rebel Dad TV will have to wait.

Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home