Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Rebel Dad Radio 5.25.05

If I can get the technology to work, you'll get a new Rebel Dad Radio one of these days. My life is chaos right now -- I'm moving back into my house after a year-long renovation -- and so time is limited. But I did a mobile podcast into my Zen Micro yesterday, so all I have to do is pull it together. The audio quality will suffer a bit, but no one is under any illusion that I'm a radio professional anyway.

UPDATE: Show is now up, with a discussion of Desperate Housewives and the lastest from the Wall Street Journal. Sorry ... this is all the detail I can pull out for the shownotes.

Rebel Dad Radio 5.25.05 | 12:35 | 5.7 MB

RSS FEED AT http://feeds.feedburner.com/RebelDad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home