Friday, October 14, 2005

Earlier in the week, one of the dads involved in the planning of the At-Home Dad Convention (Chicago, Nov. 19) asked me to post the details on the event. He was a new reader, so he hadn't seen past posts on the issue, but I figured I'd do a quick roundup of links. In addition, I've added a "CONVENTION" link to the RebelDad convention wiki in the top navigation bar. I have modifications to make to the wiki -- I'll get to that next week.

So here is everything you need to know about the convention in one place:

At-Home Dad Convention Program (HTML)

Updated At-Home Dad Convention Program (PDF)

Registration Form (PDF)

Convention keynoter Kyle Pruett, author of Fatherneed

Best Westin River North (Convention hotel)

Blogging Baby post: "...are you going"

No, Ma'am, This Is My Job post

Let me know if I'm missing something. And if you would like to participate in the RebelDad event surrounding the event, check out the wiki.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home