Saturday, May 27, 2006

Props to the Advertisers

As you all have probably noticed, I've gone commercial, and earlier this month ran the first RebelDad.com (for the new kid-oriented PBS game show, Fetch, that will premier on Monday). I added two more ads to the mix this week -- music by Dan Zanes and photobooks from PhotoWorks.

I'm being somewhat heavy-handed in accepting and rejecting these. I want to make sure that they're keeping with the spirit of the site and have products and services in good taste. If you have any objections, be sure to let me know.

I've kept the site up and running for almost four years with nothing more than the occasional sale of "Rebel Dad" gear. The BlogAds now running are defraying some of that cost; please check them out. If you'd like to get in front of rebeldad.com readers, please apply at BlogAds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home