Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Blogroll, OPML Updated

I'm sure some of you thought I'd never do it: I've once again updated the blogroll with close to a dozen new at-home dad blogs, and I've tried my best to prune those that have been abandoned. I think I should be completely caught up. But if you're still not on the list, but should be, let me know. Again, the right sidebar is open to anyone who is a) a self-described at-home dad who b) has a blog c) at least in part about fatherhood.

I have also, for the first time in a year, updated the OPML file of everyone in the blogroll (or at least everyone with RSS feeds). That file is at www.rebeldad.com/dado.opml. For whatever reason, if you want to import into Bloglines (my reader of choice), you have todown the file to your hard drive, then upload it back up Bloglines. If all this means nothing to you, don't worry. You're probably better off. But I may use the OPML to make the sidebar a little more interactive. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home