Sunday, November 05, 2006

Up To Date (Just in Time)

The rebeldad.com year has two peaks: the media-driven spike of interest in AHDs around father's day and the dad-driven spike around the At-Home Dad Convention, coming up on Saturday. I like to make sure that the site is as fresh as possible for both of those events, so I have updated the blogroll. If you've e-mailed me and asked to be added, you should be there. (If you're not, let me know.) And if your blog meets the criteria (you have to be a self-described at-home dad, and you have to write about fatherhood) and you haven't told me, please send along your URL.

This will be one heck of a busy week with not only convention news, but a boatload of other dad news and at-home dad community-building news. So to ensure you're fully up-to-date this week, either subscribe to the feed or surf over often. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home