Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Dad Groups in NYC?

Daddy Types put up a post last week asking readers if they knew of any Manhattan at-home dad playgroups. He also posed a whole set of other questions -- how do you set up a playgroup, what makes a good one, etc. etc.

Naturally, I have the wonderful Dayton Dad's guide to starting your own dad's group posted here, but I think Greg is looking for something a little simpler. If you can help, please comment over there. It's a topic well worth exploring.

And I'm especially interested in any news of NYC groups. The nydads.com link seems out of date (I may have to drop it from my list and map), but I find it hard to believe that nowhere in the city is there a pocket of SAHDs that has regular playgroups ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home