Thursday, November 01, 2007

2007 At-Home Dad Convention, Online!

The first hardy fathers have already arrived in Kansas City for the 12th Annual At-Home Dad Convention. I, sadly, will not be among them, and I suspect I won't be alone. But I'll do my best to broadcast what's going on there. For starters:

1. If you're a blogger who will be posting from the event, let me know ASAP, and I'll include you on a post that links to all of the guys there. Even better: upload your posts to del.icio.us with the "ahd2007" tag.

2. If you're there and taking pictures, please either a) send 'em to me or b) upload 'em to Flickr with the tag "ahd2007." They'll appear in the new photo window at the top of the page (which is now showing shots from last year's event).

Let the fun begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home