Friday, February 15, 2008

Done with the Playgroup Brouhaha

I received a nice note last night from Cynical Dad, who urged me to not to give Lindsay Ferrier the satisfaction of additional attention, given that a) it's pretty clear that she doesn't get it (or doesn't care) and b) it's pretty clear that she delights in the flame war.

So though I think this is an important topic, and one I'll keep writing about, I'm done with her. No more links. No more engagement. No more pretending that this is some sort of real debate.

So we're clear, let me make one, final declaratory statement: I believe that isolation is a serious problem for a huge number of parents. Moms. Dads. At-home parents. Go-to-work parents. And if someone should be brave enough to come to me as a neighbor or a friend or a blogger and ask for my help in fighting those issues, I will do everything in my power to help them. Period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home