Tuesday, January 21, 2003

One of my goals with this list is to keep personal information at a minimum. I have a wonderful life, full of joy and high comedy, but I'm not under any illusion that I'm interesting enough to sustain a blog focused on my own exploits.

ABC Family channel reinforced that yesterday. The channel is running a pseudo-competition to find the American family whose life would best make a sitcom (called, creatively "My Life is a Sitcom"), and they pulled out a guy named Joe Mozian and his family as one of the competitors. Joe is an at-home dad and one heck of a goofball. It doesn't rely on the Dad-can't-cook motif or the ain't-it-funny spectacle of a guy doing the laundry.

It's early yet in the series, and there are plenty more unconventional families to come, but I imagine fellow Rebel Dads have already picked a favorite. As it turns out, Joe has a website. And a book. And a part time gig as a comedian And, I would guess, a reputation at the playground. And while I'm not a dull guy, I just can't compete with this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home