Friday, August 27, 2004

There's likely to be intermittent hype here over the next few months for the annual At-Home Dad kConvention in November. This is in part because I've had a wonderful time over the last couple of years and partly because, as a speaker, I now feel I have a vested interest in its success. In addition, I'd love to meet some of the readers here, and it's as good a venue as any.

That said, Peter Baylies has posted the preliminary agenda here. (Warning: This site comes out fine in Internet Explorer but HTML gibberish in Mozilla. No idea why.) I'm particularly excited about the keynote speaker, Kyle Pruett of Yale, who is probably the world's authority on at-home dads. Should be quite a day. Those interested in the fellowship of the whole event would be well-advised to stay over Friday and Saturday nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home