Sunday, March 13, 2005

Rebel Dad Radio 3.13.05

I pulled out another Rebel Dad Radio this week, though all things considered, it's a tad weak. I'm beginning to run into a tough reality: I don't always have the time or the material to put together the kind of weekly show I envisioned two months ago when I started RDR. So I put the query out to listeners: would you rather watered-down weekly Rebel Dad Radio shows, or twice-monthly shows with a bit more meat on 'em?

By now, you know how to give me feedback: e-mail rebeldad@gmail.com, leave a message on the phone comment line at 206.338.DADS or try Skyping rebeldad. I'll try to keep Skype up a bit more this week ...

Show Notes
* Welcome
* Discussion of the James Hall story in the Washington Post
* Mention of this pro-Rebel Dad post in the Slate reader forum.
* Non-rant on this month's Parents.
* Discussion of the future of Rebel Dad Radio
* "Bad Dog No Biscuit," as performed at the 2002 Stay-At-Home Dad Convention.

See you next week ...

Rebel Dad Radio 3.13.05 | 15:38 | 7.1 MB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home