Monday, September 26, 2005

I've been noodling this over for a while, and I've finally started a wiki for a RebelDad spinoff gathering at the At-Home Dad Convention. The site is rebeldad.wikispaces.org. A wiki is just a web page that anyone can edit. Once you log in, the process of adding information is pretty simple, and I'm using the site to figure who will be in Chicago, and where and when they think the event should be. Dayv has also posted, and I'll be adding some additional information based on some of the folks who e-mailed me after yesterday's podcast. I'm excited about the prospect of the event, and I'd love to see you there.

Quick Over-Analysis of Desperate Housewives: Tom Scavo's first episode as an at-home dad is pretty much a non-entity. But two small (and noteworthy) points: Tom ends up passing the parenting buck to Lynette at one point, but does so for health reasons (a bad back) and not because of a total failure of parenting skills (that may come later). Also: Lynette's soon-to-be boss doesn't care a whit that she brings her infant in to an interview and hires her anyway. A bold step forward for parents in the workplace? We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home