Monday, September 19, 2005

I've done some pretty major work to the blogroll, thanks to Blogger search. A couple of the new entries came to be by direct referral or by mention on trusted sites. There is the delightful and funny Daily Dad that is well worth a look, as is The Bean's Dad, which was featured in MetroDad's new must-read list.

Also new on the list are The Pen is Mightier, Undercurrent and Logjam's Mental Goo. These I plucked off of Blogger search. They seen relatively new, and I'll keep them on a kind of probation: if they begin to look abandoned, or if they end up being blogs that don't touch on parenting, I'll remove them.

And we've gone international, with a link to a dads' group in Sydney, Australia.

Back to the regular posts tomorrow, and, as always, please let me know if your site should be in my at-home dad blogroll.

Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home