Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Convention noodling continues: I'm done uploading photos tagged with "rebeldad". By all means, if you have convention photos, upload 'em and tag 'em (Jeff's are already there). And if you don't, I believe the comments are open on all of them, so feel free to add names, captions, etc. Next up: video. The wiki is also getting robust. There's only one thing lacking -- I'd love to hear from someone who didn't attend the event. What's keeping you guys away? Post to the site or just e-mail me.

I finally did it. Traffic was up enough that I blew through my allotted bandwith. I'll be moving to new servers over the next 48 hours, so I am completely responsible for anything that disappears (temporarily) between now and then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home