Wednesday, January 04, 2006

More Stay-at-Home Dad Fun

If you're eager for at-home dad companionship, Head Fishing Guy Jim L is hammering out the details for this year's SAHD 2006 Fishing Trip. Jim is a great guy, and I can personally attest to the character of most of the regulars. The date is April 1, and I'd love to hear from anyone who plans to attend (or has attended) in the comments beow.

I won't be there; I'm already scheduled to be a panelist at the Women and Media conference in Boston, talking about how dads fit in the so-called "Opt-Out Revolution." (Yes, I know this is a bit strange. As Michael Myers would say: "Rebel Dad is neither a woman, nor, in this capacity, a member of the media. Discuss.")

Technorati Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home