Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Live Updates from the 2006 AHD Convention

I'm sure you're all curious about the big, weird box at the top of the page. It's my effort to make sure that readers here are funneled the freshest news from the At-Home Dad Convention. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the event, but -- as in years past -- I want to do everything I can to make sure that news of the fun reaches as many dads as possible.

So I'm trying out some newfangled web magic to allow those of you who *will* be there to automatically share your experiences via rebeldad.com (in addition to your own site). Here's how it will work. If you're in KC this weekend and post on the festivities, please seed your story on del.icio.us with the tag "ahd2006". If you have photos and a Flickr account, please upload them (as public) with the ahd2006 tag.

If this is gibberish, just e-mail me with the link and/or the photo. And if you don't have a blog, just send me an e-mail and I'll make sure your thoughts get on the site.

So you know, there are at least five bloggers who will attend the event (which is four more than have ever attended before), and I encourage you to visit their sites:

Hopeless Cases

Modern Day Dad

KC Home Dad

Hail2Pitt

I'm Not a Slacker

Mothershock

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home